4)Make those windows sparkle!

With all of the germies floating through our home these days, I felt the need to clean like crazy today. The Lysol and Clorox were flowing freely. I'm not a big fan of using those harsh chemicals to clean, however, when the smell of vomit is in the air, I'm willing to sacrifice one day of being exposed to toxic chemicals! My mom never used that stuff though. Vinegar and ammonia were my mom's weapons of choice against grime and germies, alike. I can distinctly remember the strong smell of vinegar throughout the house on Saturdays, our cleaning day. Mom swore by the ability of vinegar to make glass shine like new. I pulled out the vinegar bottle the other day to see if it really worked and my windows are clear as well...glass! The only thing I'm a little peeved about is the fact that I've been spending 3 dollars a bottle for the blue stuff. Should've taken that advice to heart sooner! We could probably have a second home! Thanks Mom!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think before you speak

7)Not all good food is pretty.